Sunday, February 1, 2015

Now all I want to do is spin

seriously, it's becoming a sickness.

I am borrowing the wheel for another week. When I look up how much a wheel costs, it suddenly doesn't seem like that much money to me. When I think about moving again I start thinking about how I could move a wheel like I move my electronics, plans, cats, and other fragile things: in the car.  I am beginning to think about how I could store a wheel.

a sickness, I tell you.

let's see if listing the things I have to do sobers me up. sometimes it just makes me feel overwhelmed and makes my eyes glaze over.

LIRG paper stuff
clustering paper stuff
HST and/or GBT proposal stuff
conference stuff
clean house stuff
cook up the food before it goes bad but I still need a few ingredients stuff
wrassle my email, schedule, and various responsibilities planning stuff
apply for two small fellowships and write my progress report stuff
read and learn stuff
fun stuff


nngh. scaaary. the only happy category right now is the fun stuff. So, what do I do first? the relatively straighforward and due-soon fellowship stuff, or the it's-been-a-long-time-I-need-to-have-progress-done paper stuffs?

also I should call the family members and the girlfriend. and clean the cat litter and make sure the rest of the electric bill is scheduled to be paid and that the phone bill isn't too far behind
um
ok hold on there astroknot, try not to fly apart at the seams

No comments:

Post a Comment