Thursday, February 12, 2015

overwhelmed

and like that with a big silent crash the wave of work that I've been surfing for a while has crashed down over me. I made a mistake and read two books for pleasure this week, but I'm all discombobulated. Now I kind of know which way is up again and I'll fight my way back to the surface. Just gotta do what I need to do to survive--don't fret about other things.

0) read and comment on Carol's paper
1) get some sort of dinner

Go teach. *sigh*. register hours.


2) re-read donoso and allatavo papers. figure out what numbers they calculate and how. bias factors require w_dm, I think
3) open up python clustering programs and look at them and remember what they do
4) sit down and have a solid think and explore equations for normalizing my continuum measurements for the LIRG paper but don't panic about it--clustering is more important now
5) go ahead and buy the Chile ticket if no word from anyone else tomorrow
6) go ahead and talk to Jackie about paying for hotels, with intent for Mark's grants to pay her back.
7) don't worry about food, just eat what I can. cook on sunday. go to kovo dinner and then go see Mich and hang out and be peaceful and don't fret. sunday will be fine
8) grade, somehow, somewhen, before meeting on Monday
9) once tickets bought, email and arrange coverage for labwork during chile trip
10) take care in, get oil change and vehicle inspection, clean it out and vacuum it.
11) check up on and pay bills
12) mail mail on way to see Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment