Thursday, January 29, 2015

um that's kind of addicting

I plied the yarn from the last post.

Then I spun half of another braid.

Then I spun the other half
I just finished a half of a third braid, and if I didn't believe in a proper rest for singles (12 hours or overnight at least!) I'd be plying half #3 with half #2, and then spinning half #4 to ply with half #1

for those keeping track, I've spun 10oz of singles and plied 4 oz, so I've done 14 oz of spinning.

I still have Friday (and Saturday before noon) before my time with the wheel = exactly 1 week. I think my friend might let me keep using it until 5pm or so on Saturday :D

I wonder how much spinning I'll get done in that time period?

That's what I started with: 3 braids @ 4oz each on the top, another 12.5 oz of misc. on the bottom. Another 2oz of singles and I can say I'm halfway done with Spin the Bin 2015 ! in a week! eee!

No comments:

Post a Comment