Saturday, January 3, 2015

spinning is the cure!

Well, I finished plying my Lakeshore yarn and spun a bit of my brown-white gradient sampler. Then I ripped out an entire sock and a half and now I'm back on knitting target :)

currently in progress:

1 old pair of socks for my twin out of sportweight yarn that I'm doing in the Hermione's Everyday Sock pattern (so simple, so fun) (10%)
1 old pair of socks for my twin (50%, just had to rip the second one all the way out and restart it because the cast on edge was too tight, alas. but I do have an entire first sock done.)
1 pair of mittens for a friend (50% as well, had to rip the second one out because it was too tight)
1 intricate lace shawl. I worked on it, I did--one row took me an hour. curse you nupps! mostly they're tricksy to purl....


that's it! If I finish 3 of them before I leave I will probably buy more yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment