Sunday, December 28, 2014

all over the place

my mind is all scattered. even about knitting.

It was a pretty good holiday and I finished a bunch of projects. But I still have certain things on my needles that I want to finish. I am in a finishing mood--not a weaving in ends mood, but a checking things off the list mood.

I have a bulky cowl on the needles. I am going to go finish it. When I'm done with it, I'm going to pull out the last mitten I'm working on and try and finish it (and all the thumbs) today as well. It's a football day, so a lot of time to knit and watch. If I do finish both those things, then I've got socks to work on, I suppose. I've finished the first of two pairs, and have started the second of two pairs, but it's a slow slog from now on. meh.

I feel meh. I want to start a million new things and have them be finished.

maybe I'll bust out some spinning. It's usually what I do when I'm feeling all weird and floaty about my knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment