Sunday, April 22, 2012

Another short to-do list

A busy week. a lot to do

Cook a fantastic breakfast
sew on buttons
mail things to the UK and Aunty Judy
Get guinea pig bedding and cat food. drop it all on the floor when entering the house.
call rick: ask about security deposit, getting house checked out when lauren moves out, vines + paint + new screens + concrete/cement the damned front steps and rip out the incoming trees would be nice, and did he get our letter/is he okay with it?
shower
put things for trade on ravelry
read on pahfit output more and see how to extract data from that for 1 hour
work on NSF report for 1 hour
access Temperature data and try to work with it for 1 hour
recompile to do lists for 1 hour; focus on keeping one on computer updated
read papers for 1 hour
Cook dinner with Lauren
cast on spatterdash mitt #2 and work on it for 1 hour
go for a half an hour walk for fun no matter the weather
talk to grad students about an end of semester, speak with grad advisor + dept chair meetin
have 7pm meeting with Amanda

Not very productive today, honestly, but it was so wet and miserable out that I took a two hour nap instead of doing a bunch of my work. I did, however, set up three important goals for tomorrow:

1) make 2 more pt src/extended emission ratio numbers for the paper
2) figure out the pahfit output annnd how to change the continuum temperature of the input (and if that is necessary)
3) find MIPs 24 micron images on hazel and compare with my images and make pretty pictures for the paper

I'd still like to work on the NSF report and read a few papers  and update my todo lists (agh there are so many of them) and fix up my program to contain all my info as well, but we'll stick with feasible things for tomorrow.

When, oh when am I going to get to the "other" category of my research? I have a small backlog that really needs to be addressed! I'm really going to have to start sacrificing sleep at some point, it is rather important for me to finish all this.

But first, to cast on that second spatterdash. the Spatterdashalong is ending in two weeks! I've a lot to get done before then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment