Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Knitting Accomplishments Thus Far (2014):

[x] Surprised my older sister with a pair of socks
[x] knit a pair of socks for my twin (in progress)
[] knit another pair of socks for my twin
[] knit Takoma (in progress... barely)
[] reknit myself a Wine In Summer
[x] try Estonian lace (I should put some more time into this; can't wait to see how it turns out)
[x] finish Shipwreck Shawl
[x] finish at least three shawls (though one is for someone else)
[x] ply waiting singles (started. I think I still have 2 or 3 more projects left to ply, though)
[] knit some specific gifts (hot water bottle cover; fuck cancer hats; owl puffs)
[x] knit some monsters
[x] knit some animals
[] steek. this will come when I finish Takoma
[x] finish pieced blanket (this is sort of finished. I have decided to add a border to it, so I need to get some needles and take a stab at that.)


not a bad bit of progress, for getting distracted by two other blankets in there.

any goals for yourself this year? how are they going?

No comments:

Post a Comment