Tuesday, April 29, 2014

found it

found the damn needle, but not before I'd sorted all the laundry that needed to be done, rearranged my bookshelves, tidied up the cat's area, made the bed, cut up a set of ripped sheets for maybe use as a couch cover, figured out which cross-stitching magazines I wanted to keep (not many of them; anybody want some magazines?), ripped out one unfinished object (mohair, too, and I kept it from tangling until I got to the cast on stitch, sigh), figured out what to *do* with the now-wound mohair (it's green; gonna knit a lacy green and purple shawl out of it. something striped and airy), worked three rows on another unfinished object and moved it back into the works-in-progress space, sorted out all the yarns I would be okay swapping or selling, and took out a load of trash.

If it'd been lost for a few more minutes I would've sorted the finished object pile and maybe started another load of laundry or vacuumed or something, but now I'm going to go cast on and knit to my heart's content.

No comments:

Post a Comment