Monday, November 13, 2017

visiting the mainland

I'm in Virginia, visiting the mainland and relaxing for a month or so. I'll be back at the end of November.

Lots of work is happening, writing on a couple of papers and several graphs in progress. It feels slow but that's just how things go.

I spun a couple of braids up during the hurricane. Knitted a bit of a pair of socks --too hot, though, to knit much.

and then when I got here I fell down at my old LYS and bought a bunch of yarn. With a little luck maybe I'll use it up before I leave? I also finished half of a t-shirt I've been knitting (the front and back are knit separately) so there's some major progress there. But I bought yarn for a dog sweater and a shawl. and I've started both of them. New shiny things are new, and shiny.

also still working on my stripey socks.


No comments:

Post a Comment